Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

Where should I begin? Well above everything, I want to tell you that you've been everything to me since birth. You've stuck with me through thick and thin and always supported my every decision. Whenever I'm in a pinch, I would always come to you first and you'll always give me one of the best answers I could have asked for and I'm thankful for that.

You know? I've gotten so used to your phone calls, and I mean the ones that start with a smile and end with a "I love you too, mom." And just because I've gotten used to it, doesn't mean I'm getting tired of saying it. I still mean every word when I say "I love you!" We share this inseparable mother and son bond. How can I tell? Well, we always share our feelings and stories with each other. In other words, you're not only my mother, but also my best friend.

Thank you again mom for the (almost) 22 years of support, encouragement, compassion, and care. It sounds cliche, but I really wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for your help.

Mom + awkward-smiling son :)


Happy Mother's Day!

Much love from your son,
Jeffrey


1 comment: