Hey guys!
I apologize for not posting anything the last few days. For some odd reason, the internet stopped working for my computer (in the hotel), so I decided that I wouldn't post until after I moved out. Also, I haven't been taking any pictures either, so no pictures were posted on Instagram.
Unfortunately, I can't type up a long post today either since school is starting for me in 8 hours. Wouldn't want to oversleep on my first day, right? What I'm really confused about right now is how registration for classes work here. Unlike the "first-come-first-serve" system at UCSB, your position in the class is determined by a teacher's add code or by lottery. Well, I guess I'll find out whether or not I got my classes tomorrow.
A lot has happened these last few days. I met a lot of new people from all over the world including France, Holland, Germany, Hong Kong, and the US. I even met up with other Taiwanese relatives and relatives from China! Yup! Fun! Exciting! I hate to cut it short, but I can't write anymore. I need to find out where my classes are tomorrow and head to bed. G'night all!
-Jeffjeff
No comments:
Post a Comment