Hello all. For the past hour or so, I've been going through old posts and blogs that reminded me of what used to be my (and our) daily lives. Here's a post on my xanga on July 26, 2005.
Woopee! jus came home frm china... ha i went to ASIA beet that... i went to many places i saw pandas... i went only to visit grands... went to a amusement park, saw many unhealthy sights that weren't for me a little guy to see... u dont want to no wat i saw.. it was extremely umpleasent... umm... got a rolex, umm... gifts, clothes, shoes, games for my brother, umm... lots nd' lots of jewlery for umm.. parents, and yea som more of that stuf... well many things happened i cried leavin them stil miss people... i lived in a rich ass place full of asian only people... i lived in my uncles home with a maid that works for me... haha my famlys rich there... i live on the 21 floor. tight securety... and i gess u get to ride ur bike almost anywhere... they also had inuyasha there, except it was in chinese so it was hard to understand... so much subways and little kidds... get drunk... and much more i gess ask me more at school wish it was only asian... i miss chin
I realized how meaningful it was to start blogging as a kid, well, middle-schooler. 8 years really pass by quickly... Here I am now in college, almost legal to drink alcohol, ready to take on the obstacles in life. If only time could just rewind so we could relive our pasts. Now, these ancient posts are all I have of my childhood experiences, so I'll be sure to cherish them.
I want to write on my blog again, so I can turn back in 10 years and reminisce about these past events and experiences and perhaps show them to a future family :). Well then, I need to get back to studying and writing papers! 再見!
-Jeffjeff

Awhhh ;D
ReplyDelete