Patrick: Hello my love! Where have you been all year? I barely got to see you during our summer and winter break, but I shall see you soon! We'll visit UCLA this quarter, so you better stay and wait for us! Anyway, I need to stop before this post becomes a rant of not seeing you. This is our upcoming 6th year of knowing each other (well it's still a ways away before it hits 6 years), and we've done so much with... lots of other people. Lol. I've always had issues with judging people when I first see them, and when I first met you I honestly didn't think we'd become spouses... I mean good friends :). And a lot has went on since then, but we got each others back right? :) Happy New Year, love!
Jessica: Hi son who's older than his own father, our family hasn't hung out much this year, but at least I can still talk with you online :). And sorry for ditching you and your incest over the summer. LOL! But you already know the reason, I think. && I remember that I still owe you a letter all written in Chinese, but that will... take quite a lot of time. I'll see if I can do it this quarter! :) Hopefully your children will keep you warm over the winters or the chilly nights (you'll see what I mean). I'll see if my wife and I can visit SD again before school ends!
Stephanie: Hi son, I didn't see you that much this year :(, but that annual hot pot event at my place always brings us together :). Except for the one person missing every year (Lily & Patrick). LOL! This is kind of random and perhaps in the wrong section, but our family needs a road trip or an all-day outing... Well, you've been gone all winter break, so I haven't gotten to ask you how school is? I want to know of your adventures in Ochem and them mechanisms. Just like your incest, hope your child keeps you warm!
Lily: MI PADRE! Your not MIA anymore :), but in exchange, someone else is :(. When I go visit UCLA this quarter, I shall see if I can make a stop at USC to visit you so we can hang. I see your quite busy with school and work, yet you still make time for your friends :). OH! Next time you visit SB (if you are this new year), tell me, so I don't ditch you. I was afraid I missed another one of those events where Vicki loses her flip flops in the ocean waves. LOL!
Sonia: I just met you over the summer, but my weird personality seemed to have made us closer :). But it really was the heat and the "upstair's gas leakage." Most memorable thing I have of you last year was the English accent business. I'm just so inspirational and inspiring that my fake English speech rubbed onto you... and my knee slapping, "who do you think you are?" phrase, and so on. LOL! On a side note, I forgot to thank you and your family for the snowboarding trip. I did say "thanks," but I don't think that got the message across, so please pass on the message to them! And thanks for teaching me to snowboard :D! I WILL master that toe side!
Pola: I didn't see you as much this school year because you're not in Heidi & my classes anymore :(. But I can always drop by your place and visit or you guys can drop by for a meal and games. Haha! Why'd you go back to tea :(? Coffee (and boba) is the drink of my life, but you had to choose tea over coffee! So sad x). 加油! 把你的中文學好! And we can converse with it!
Elliot: Hey roommate! Hopefully living with me isn't too much of a pain. LOL! It's been only one quarter and I've already learned a lot about you, such as, your love for Christmas music :). If you ever need help with anything at school and what not, you can always ask me :). I mean, college is freaking long and tedious. Happy New Year && hope your resolutions come true :).
Allan: You've grown a lot since I last saw you before my trip to Vegas. Not only have you grown taller, but you've matured as well :). I just wanted to thank you for taking me around Vegas to the nicer places where I could camera whore with Sonia, Elissa, and you; and for letting me stay at your house for 5 days/nights. I can't say I was used to living in your home, but it was fun and exciting to be somewhere else for a change. Hope you enjoy your new year! Keep up your grades at school... while I practice playing Brawl :).
Family: I told you to read this last year, but I think I'll wait for you to discover this yourself this time because it's rather embarrassing. Thanks for all the support and help you've given me this year. I do what I can to conserve our finances and refused your offer on the car, but you helped me get it anyway! At first, I really didn't know what to think: happy or troubled, but this year has been a great year for us and I've come to love my gift. I hope that this year will be the same and that your new year wishes come true! Love, your 兒子 and brother.
Others I didn't mention, but haven't forgotten: It's been a long year and a lot more has been going through my head, since the previous years. College is really taking its toll on me, but I promise that I didn't forget the people that I've been able to rant to or just hang out with. You guys are my support, really. I don't think I would have made it this far if I hadn't met the lot of you. Although, I didn't see you people much this year :(, but don't feel left out :). I'll always be thinking of you guys & gals.
Love, Jeffrey
&& It feels so weird typing everything out like this in a somewhat formal manner. It makes me feel fake, but THIS STUFF is what really went through my head while I was typing this. Oh. So. Cheesy. && That was a lot of work x_x.
&& This was supposed to be the "long-awaited" Thanksgiving post, but I thought New Years would be a better time to be reminiscing about our past year and giving thanks.













you're too sweet!<3
ReplyDeleteSTART YOUR LETTER WRITING HABIT AGAIN (: BRO WILL KEEP ME WARM KEKE
ReplyDeleteLol I get so lazy to write them letters x_x && no one sends it to me anymore T_T
ReplyDelete-jeff