Friday, December 2, 2011

Demons!!

I'm writing this post about the dream I had last night (before I forget about it).

My dream started at my church. I was in the parking lot and realized the red skies and black clouds drifting. I looked around and began to notice that our world is facing an "apocalypse" of some sort. Humans around the world are dying from an unknown disease that begins in the eyes and works its way through your body until you die.

I saw my friend, Michelle, and we exchanged a few sentences about our current situation. I started to head over to the park near our church, but at a rather slow pace, avoiding any dangerous creatures around the corner. At one corner, we saw the head of a potential demon, but we found out that the spread of demons around the world granted humans the ability to summon "familiars" or other spiritual beings to defend friends and families. This "potential demon" had the shape of a baby elephant, but didn't quite seem like so. It didn't attack us, so I assumed it to be one of the many familiars defending our hometown.

We continued to the park, cut through it, and ended up in this run down building. We sheltered ourselves inside and memories of hidden passage and stashes filled my mind. I removed several wooden boards from the wall and crawled into the small opening into another room filled with unknown equipment. I grabbed a green stamp and a few other weapons and crawled back out the opening, making sure I re-hid the hole.

I ran to the next room and found myself in the presence of several possessed individuals gathered in the middle of the room around a rectangular wooden table. I walked around the room, stamping walls with my green stamp. These green images of spirits peel off the walls on their own, becoming "familiars" to fend off the demons, but it's a shame they were too small to be of any use.

I continued running and met up with a few other people including my friend, Heidi. We gathered inside an abandoned store. There was no lights or electricity, and the interior looked like a 7-11 convenience store with the coffee machines and fridges lined against the wall. I looked around for any useful items, but only found a machine that guides us to the next location. There seemed to be obstacles that require some sort of trigger to move on and in this case, we were required to acquire body parts of the roaming beasts and throw them into this machine. It has an electronic counter that worked despite the power outage, and ultimately spits out a ticket if 30 points is achieved.

I attained my 30 points, but another friend of mine came with an infected eye. I knew that in order for her to live, we'd have to remove that eye of hers and that's what we did (though, I was not there to view the scene). I gave my ticket to her, but by that time, the group of survivors began migrating to the next location. Heidi was leaving along with the group, leaving me alone, but I decided to ask for help.

I cried out to her. She and another girl around my age come back to help me retrieve a ticket. Demons began swarming around the store. I stood outside with a metal pole and a gun, killing one creature after another, while the other two deliver the body parts to the machine. While Heidi and the other survivor was helping me collect points, I was planning an escape route for us while fighting these apocalyptic monsters. I saw several go karts (that can go pretty fast), but beside them was a gas tank that was about to explode. Boom. The tank bursted and exploded the go karts, rendering them useless. I looked around for another one and managed to grab one that worked. I waited for the other two to come out with my ticket and we drove off to catch up with the group.

(The "go kart" looked like the half-life 2 buggy-car-kart-thing)

Black hound-like demons and flying demons began to chase after us in our vehicle, but I managed to shake them off with our speed. I turned around and made one last glace and the hoard of monsters, taking note of their statures and sizes. Large 12-foot tall purple creatures to the little 1-foot heads swarmed around the shop that we managed to escape from.

We continued our drive, crashing into a few monsters here and there, and... that's about when I woke up! Despite the danger of having my head bitten off at any moment, I found this dream to be rather thrilling and exciting. I wouldn't mind living my dreams in real life (for 30 minutes tops), if I knew I couldn't die.

Finals coming up! Studying time, START!

-Jeffjeff

&&Only remember those exciting dreams :).

No comments:

Post a Comment