I have to admit, I woke up this morning feeling rather anxious and nervous. I was eager to start school strong this year and use the best of my abilities to improve my grades, but I was also nervous at the 3 class & 3 lab workload (and the bike ride to school). LOL!
I got out of bed at 7, got ready, and left my apartment by 7:40 to meet up with Heidi. We biked just a few feet before she ditched me :(. She didn't realize it, but I was riding alone in the back, gathering all my strength to bike. By the time I got to class, my thighs felt sore. Walking up and down stairs... oh man.
My classes were fine, just got a little tired by the third morning class. I took a little nap as he went through the syllabus and the class rules, but luckily all my classes are only an hour long and not 1.5 hrs like last year (except labs). Rather than wait till it's time to sleep, I slept once I got back from class (and after I ate) roughly for 4 hours :).
This weekend, I'm hoping to get all my homework and reading done without procrastinating (and keep this up for the rest of the quarter).
-Jeffjeff
&& So much to think about: Honors, Studying abroad, Grades, and what not.
&& I'm liking blogger's new layout :).


No comments:
Post a Comment