Hey viewers :)!! I'm back at school now, but so many problems arose when I arrived (and on the way here).
I got my own car now for well over 2 months or so. At first, I felt indifferent about this car, but now I feel like it's a lifesaver. It's so convenient getting around here and at home; I never need to worry about sharing the minivan with my mom :).

Anyway, when I arrived at school, I had the issue of securing a parking space in this cramped residential area. At first, I parked it right next to my apartment, hoping to buy myself a spot tomorrow morning at the apartment manager's office, but they happened to drop by sometime in the evening to inspect our apartment. They told me that my car could be towed overnight if I don't move it soon, so without taking any chances, I went and attempted to park my car somewhere on the street (without any luck).
It wasn't until my roommate, Elliot, woke up when I felt a bit more relieved. He told me that our current parking spot is taken by his friend, so he went and asked his friend if he could park elsewhere. But since he wouldn't be moving his car until the next day, Elliot helped me find a space somewhere along the street (as well as parallel park into that space). No more paranoia.
I'm also having issues getting around school :/. One of my mom's friends had an extra (new) bike that they didn't need anymore and decided to give it to me, but being the unfit and lazy guy I am, biking from my place to school is equivalent to running several miles. My legs are on the verge of "giving in" upon arrival. I'm just hoping that I can get used to biking over the next few months (and that nothing happens to the bike).

Last problems involves financial business, but surely, I don't need to explain. Books, housing, food, and other miscellaneous costs are problematic, but I'm doing my best to working this out :).
Off to bed, tomorrow's (today) my first day of class. Shame it had to be a 8am class :(.

-Jeffjeff
PS: I live near some hard partygoers or so it seems...
No comments:
Post a Comment