Monday, April 5, 2010

hm... :)

So obviously I havn't been on a lot :P probably because nothing much has been going on... or I just think my life's boring when it's not ;)... somethings that happened between my last post and now um...

school: got waitlisted for ********... so I called them the other day and they told me to sign up for UCI first and once ********accepts me then I can just cancel the application for UCI :D Apart from colleges, my spanish teacher got me another gift -_- like 7th one this year? started with a $15 target gift card and some girl scout peanuts... later went to see's candy, $25 visa gift card, $15 starbucks gift card, girl scout cookies, and 2 tickets to harkins -_- her only reason is "that I help her grade papers." Don't think she has to -_- since I've asked her to help me write a letter to UC and start the club just so I can go to college :/ but I guess...

Christmas should just come now :D
SPRING BREAK hell yes :P

home: um... nothing

friends: been going out with them a bit more lately, can't say a lot though :) compared to winter break (josh ;P), but I must say that my wife has been the cause of my recent soreness-es too much of THIS and THAT in some love hotel XD m... delicious (love patrick...'s piano playing)

Patrick, "QT"
Touhou Yum
just kidding :) alan, pat, and I went bowling last friday, followed by Alan and Heidi's bday party fun fun, some slight sunburns, and got darker, but its all good cuz i need a tan anyway -_- 2 days ago was just massive gaming with those that kneegro, my wife, and some other people (heidi, sam, john, brian) fun fun but now I'm sore -_- I think it's saying I need more exercise haha :)
its all about those 10 lbs

online: Updating this is freakn tedious -truthfully-, but it's pretty fun after I start typing XD... well~... gotta get back to game LOL I'll post more next time

-jeffjeff

No comments:

Post a Comment